Welcome to the career site for Colorado College!
MISSION: At Colorado College our goal is to provide the finest liberal arts education in the country. Drawing upon the adventurous spirit of the Rocky Mountain West, we challenge students, one course at a time, to develop those habits of intellect and imagination that will prepare them for learning and leadership throughout their lives.
Equality Statement: Colorado College aims to provide the finest liberal arts education in the country. As a leading institution in higher education, we strive for inclusive excellence in access to, and development and delivery of, outstanding learning opportunities and success for our diverse community of individuals who teach, learn, and work at the college. We pursue the equal opportunity of individuals to fully participate in our mission.
Colorado College is an equal opportunity employer committed to increasing the diversity of its community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, or sexual orientation in our educational programs and activities or our employment practices.
Accomodation Statement: If you are a person with a disability who requires reasonable accomodation for the application and hiring process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719-389-6421.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then follow the directions.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your account information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.